The conferences are attended by approximately two hundred persons from the Czech Republic and abroad (Slovak Republic, Hungary, Poland, Germany, Austria, United Kingdom, France, Belgium). Participants come from various energy, gas and heating companies, ministries, banks and consulting companies both from the Czech Republic and abroad. The speakers include representatives of government bodies, European institutions (European Commission, European Parliament), international institutions (International Energy Agency), domestic and foreign experts dealing with Czech energy sector issues, as well as strategic investors active in the area.
The first two conferences (1995, 1997) were organized solely by Euroenergy under the patronage of the Czech Ministry of Trade and Industry. The third conference (1999) was organized in co-operation with REAS (eight regional energy distribution companies) and ČEZ, a. s. The fourth and the firth conference (2001, 2003) were organized in co-operation with REAS, ČEZ, a. s. and ČEPS, a.s. The conference held in 2005 was organized in co-operation with companies ČEPS, a.s., ČEZ, a. s., E.ON Česká republika, a.s., Pražská energetika, a.s., Severočeská energetika, a.s., Severomoravská energetika, a.s., Středočeská energetická a.s., Východočeská energetika, a.s. and Západočeská energetika, a.s. The conference held in 2007 was organized in co-operation with companies ČEPS, a.s., ČEZ, a. s., E.ON Česká republika, s.r.o., Operátor trhu s elektřinou, a.s. and Pražská energetika, a.s. The conference (2009) was organized in co-operation with companies ČEPS, a.s., ČEZ Distribuce, a. s., E.ON Česká republika, s.r.o., Operátor trhu s elektřinou, a.s. and Pražská energetika, a.s. The tenth (2013) and ninth (2011) annual conferences were organized in co-operation with companies ČEPS, a.s., ČEZ Distribuce, a. s., E.ON Česká republika, s.r.o., OTE, a.s. and PREdistribuce, a.s.
The conferences, which traditionally take place at the picturesque Castle Mělník, are always an invaluable source of information, and at the same time an opportunity for exclusive meetings in an unconventional conference environment.
- Conference 2013: „Energetika – stihneme budoucnost?“ held in 2013
- Conference 2011: „Energy 2020“ held in 2011
- Conference 2009: „Česká energetika na rozcestí“ held in 2009
- Conference 2007: „Bezpečnost dodávek energií“ held in 2007
- Conference 2005: „Česká energetika v Evropské unii – rok druhý“ held in 2005
- Conference 2003: „Česká energetika před vstupem do Evropské unie“ held in 2003
- Conference 2001: „Česká energetika v novém tisíciletí“ held in 2001
- Conference 1999: „Česká energetika – jak dál“ held in 1999
- Conference 1997: „Stav regulace v energetickém sektoru a vývoj energetické legislativy v ČR“ held in 1997
- Conference 1995: „Nová legislativa pro podnikání v energetických odvětvích v ČR“ held in 1995